The Kahn Stool brings the industrial and modern designs into one with this stunning marvel. The design of Kahn is reminiscent of the buildings used during the Brutalist architecture movement, which flourished from the 50’s-70’s. Engineering to this solid piece begins with the cast iron molded tractor seat, contoured to give its user a comfortable experience on a solid surface. The seat is then connects to a grey concrete center support made to reinforce the network of thin solid blackened steel bars. A thin durable footrest is added to provide optimum support. The Kahn Stool is perfect for commercial projects as well as everyday casual use in the home. Whether it’s a bar stool or counter stool you need for, Kahn will stand the test of time just like the buildings made during the Brutalist architecture movement.
- Inspired by the Brutalist architecture movement
- Molded tractor seat made using cast iron
- Frame made of thin blackened steel rods
- Grey cement center supports the seat and frame
- Great for daily use and commercial projects
- Bar Stool: 20"W x 20"D x 32”H
- Counter Stool: 17"W x 17"D x 25”H